Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Happy Trails! I'm back in school!


I hope that you have enjoyed your summer. Depending upon when you joined my science class, we have both had either a busy one, two or three school years, and I have honestly enjoyed having you in class.

For the school year 2014-15, I will be on a type of sabbatical in science lecture halls and labs. The summer has been everything from microbiology to national parks and finished off with hiking and rafting through the formation of Oregon. Yup! Geology to the max. SO AWESOME!

Keep learning about the world around you, like me. There is always something to learn, no matter what your age.


I wish you all the best as you enter high school! Remember to ask questions; stay after school for tutoring; connect with others in class for those "life line" moments; and most importantly, remember how your brain is wired. Just don't give up or give in. Once my student, always my student.


"In order to succeed, your desire for success
should be greater than your fear of failure."
Bill Cosby 
We are proud of you! Always do your best.
Mr. Law & Ms. Spellman
June 9, 2014 
Best wishes and I'll see you around town and at the football games. My eyes are forever on you, so do well.





No comments:

Post a Comment